- Requirements for Naturalization
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of filing
- You have lived in the state of the USCIS District where you make your residence for at least 3 months prior to filing
- You must have been a U.S. Permanent Resident for at least 5 years (3 years if green card came from marriage to a U.S. Citizen and you are still married to the same spouse for the past 3 years)
- You have demonstrated physical presence in the U.S. and continuous residence for a required period of time
- You have Good Moral Character
- You adhere to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution
- You have a good basic knowledge of U.S. history and government
- You have the ability to read, write, speak, and understand basic English (Exceptions apply for certain LPRs)
- You take an Oath of Allegiance to the United States
- Benefits of Naturalization
- You can vote in state and federal elections
- You can petition for your parents, spouse, minor children, married children, and siblings for permanent residence
Mr. Lee is a life saver. My wife and I ran out of status while in the US because of laws that changed in the meantime. I reached out to Mr. Lee and he was able to literary save our life and gain our status back. He was very professional and knew exactly the steps and paperwork to file. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an immigration lawyer.Benjamin Tone
영주권 서류를 이현철 변호사님 통해 했는데요 빠르고 정확하게 서류준비를 할 수 있도록 도와주시고 이메일로도 계속 진행과정을 말씀해주셔서 좋았습니다.
케이스마다 걸리는 시간은 다를 수 있겠지만 인터뷰까지 결과를 얻기까지도 아주 빠르게 진행되었습니다.
이민 변호사님 찾으시는 분들께 추천드립니다.kelly Kim
E2 신분변경 후 1년4개월 동안 영주권 진행하면서 E-mail, 전화 연락 잘 받아 주셔서 감사합니다.
역시~ 소문대로 연락 잘 되시고 친절합니다.
변호사님 사무실에 다른 직원분들도 답답한 마음에 연락 하면 친절히 답변 주셔서 감사합니다.
연락 잘 되는 변호사님이 최고입니다!Sungjae Lee