Hello, I am Attorney Hyon Chol "Charlie" Lee,
I have been practicing immigration law in the metro Atlanta area since 2006.
I am thoroughly experienced in matters of employment immigration (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, Religious Petitions, Investor Petitions), family immigration (Marriage, Parents, Sibling Petitions), and nonimmigrant visa processes. Since year 2006, I have represented various companies, organizations, and individual clients in resolving the most complex and sensitive immigration matters accurately and expeditiously.
I focus only on immigration law, so I am well able to guide you in complex immigration matters. Not only can you trust me to handle your basic employment and family immigration needs, I am experienced in even uncommon immigration cases such as the National Interest Waiver, I-601A Waiver, and F-1 Reinstatement. Based on my experiences in immigration law, I am ready to help you resolve your visa issues as your trusted attorney.
- Attorney at Law (2006 to Present)
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (2007 to Present)
- Licensed in the State of Tennessee
- Handong International Law School (MA, JD equivalent)
- Hanyang University, Chemical Engineering (BS, MS)
1. Employment-based Immigration
2. Family-based Immigration
3. Change of Status
4. Citizenship Application / U.S. Consulate/Appeal/Reentry Permits, etc.
(Please note the content on this website is for general informational purposes only, and is not intended to serve as any legal advice)