- Schedule via : email@example.com / Tel: 770-558-8388
- Consultation hours : Monday through Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- All consultations will be carried out by Attorney Lee in person upon scheduling and visiting the office. For potential clients outside the country or state, consultations by phone are also available. (Please note all consultations are charged a fee.)
How We Work
- All consultations will be carried out by Attorney Lee in person upon scheduling and visiting the office.
- We will provide you with your customized document list after the immigration contract is signed
- We will keep in touch with you via email and phone to request additional documents, check information, and more as we work on your case
- Once your paperwork is signed and completed, we send the case to USCIS or to the U.S. Consulate (or other relevant U.S. government agency)
- For USCIS, once they receive the case, they issue a receipt notice within 2-3 weeks
- After your case is registered and pending, we will guide you on necessary green card and naturalization interview procedures. For visa from the U.S. Consulate, we will guide you on the interview process and the necessary documents
- After approval, you will receive your approval notice in the mail in about 2-3 weeks. All issued permits, cards, and other documents will be sent to the address specified on the application.
- We will advise you on post-approval steps, if necessary