- EB-1 (Employment First Preference)
- Persons with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
- Outstanding professors and researchers
- Multinational managers or executives
- EB-2 (Employment Second Preference)
- Advanced degree holders ( or Bachelor's plus five year experience)
- Persons with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business.
- NIW (National Interest Waiver): Applicants distinguished in their professional field or with extraordinary ability may apply for a National Interest Waiver, which waives the standard Labor Certification requirement for most EB immigration petitions
- EB-3 – (Employment Third Preference)
- Professionals (those with jobs that require at least a bachelor's degree)
- Skilled Workers (those with jobs that require minimum 2 years of training or work experience)
- Unskilled (Other) Workers (those with jobs that require less than 2 years of training or work experience)
- EB-4 – (Employment Fourth Preference)
- Special Immigrants: Religious Workers/Special Immigrant Juveniles/ Broadcasters/Armed Forces Members, etc.
- Special Immigrant
: Religious Workers/ Special Immigrant Juveniles/ Broadcasters / Armed Forces Members, etc.
- For U.S. Permanent Residents who wish to continuously reside more than 1 year and less than 2 years outside the United States
- Applicant must be present in the U.S. at time of filing, and he or she must be in the U.S. to attend the biometrics (fingerprinting) appointment
Special Immigrant Religious Worker (EB-4)
- Applicant must work for a religious organization or denomination as a minister or in a religious vocation or occupation
- Applicant must have been a member and an employee of the same religious organization for the immediate 2 years preceding the EB-4 immigration petition
Mr. Lee is a life saver. My wife and I ran out of status while in the US because of laws that changed in the meantime. I reached out to Mr. Lee and he was able to literary save our life and gain our status back. He was very professional and knew exactly the steps and paperwork to file. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an immigration lawyer.Benjamin Tone
영주권 서류를 이현철 변호사님 통해 했는데요 빠르고 정확하게 서류준비를 할 수 있도록 도와주시고 이메일로도 계속 진행과정을 말씀해주셔서 좋았습니다.
케이스마다 걸리는 시간은 다를 수 있겠지만 인터뷰까지 결과를 얻기까지도 아주 빠르게 진행되었습니다.
이민 변호사님 찾으시는 분들께 추천드립니다.kelly Kim
E2 신분변경 후 1년4개월 동안 영주권 진행하면서 E-mail, 전화 연락 잘 받아 주셔서 감사합니다.
역시~ 소문대로 연락 잘 되시고 친절합니다.
변호사님 사무실에 다른 직원분들도 답답한 마음에 연락 하면 친절히 답변 주셔서 감사합니다.
연락 잘 되는 변호사님이 최고입니다!Sungjae Lee
부모님 초청 때 맡아주셨습니다.
믿음 가는 분입니다.Jihoon Yim